Friday, June 29, 2007

Every journey has a first step...

Well, here I go. My first blog. My first post. Ever.



"Every journey has a first step" is a mission statement of sorts for my church, Pinnacle Church. This blog is the first step on my new journey: a quest as a Christian mom to stay relevant, in more ways than one. More on that later...



I am trying desperately to be a woman who says "yes" to God. I will OFTEN talk about God on my posts. So there. Just wanted to get that out up front. And so it begins...



I refuse to feel old. Even though my son, who is about to start HIGH SCHOOL (that's just so wrong!) makes me feel so, um, outdated. I WILL be a cool mom, I will!! I'm writing a Christian book for teens and my son said that I needed to "update my slang" in it. Apparently, that means that I'm OLD! So, I guess it's time to get educated in the latest technology. I'm starting with a blog, and you are all witnesses, whoever you are. Then maybe I'll make a spot on myspace. He can clue me in on the rest...



Wish me luck. Here's to first steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails