Friday, February 12, 2010

A Few More Good Words

I seem to be better at finding words that others have written than penning my own this week! These started my day with a smile:

"The Lord raises those who are bowed down; the Lord loves the righteous."
-Psalm 146:8


More from Charles Stanley:

God is aware of, concerned about, and involved in every area of need you have, great or small. Too often, however, we want to face and deal with only our external needs. We want God to provide a quick answer for us only in the tangible, material realm of life. To dig deeper into our neediness is something we perceive as painful, unnecessary, or too spiritual. God doesn't even agree with that approach....He is even more concerned about the needs that impact our very identity and our potential as human beings.


If these words resonate with you today, my prayer is that you have the courage to look inside, and meet with God about it. He'll listen, I promise :-)

Have a great, SNOW-FREE weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the inspiration, Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Psalm. Thanks for the reminder! :) Thanks also for contacting me about the book tour. I would love to have you on it! Just send your address to tiredsupergirl@gmail.com. Have a fantastic day! Sue

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails