Friday, August 3, 2007

An Inspirational Blast from the Past

I just recently ran across an article that I had printed out a few years ago, called Blessed Are the Piece Makers. I was so touched by it, because at the time I was thinking of opening a yarn shop of my own. I wanted my shop to be just like the one described in this article, High Country Amish Quilts.

Even if you don't have a store, I think this article will speak to volumes to whoever reads it. If only more businesses (and people in general!) operated like this one...

(Sorry, the picture is a bit blurry)

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a yarn store of your own? Cool! I've been thinking about opening one here. The closet yarn store is 80 miles away. But alas -- I need more money and more free time to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I don't. That idea went by the wayside (we have several yarn shops here). I also thought about having a storefront to sell the bags, toys and baby clothes that I knit. But I don't believe I could justify the cost. But it's still a little dream!

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails