Saturday, November 10, 2007

Thanks for the Unexpected

November 9, 2007: Today I am thankful for unexpected gifts - a free ticket to see Florence Littauer at my mother church, Biltmore Baptist Church with a "new" friend I'd like to know better. I am thankful for learning new things about Angie and her family, and the opportunity to grow closer to her. I have had very few friends since my first marriage collapsed, and have prayed for God to give me new ones. I believe He may be anwering that prayer now. I am thankful for seeing old friends. I am also thankful for a "ladies night out." I am thankful that God cares enough about me to be obviously giving me a lesson in encouragement, since that topic was EVERYWHERE I went this week :-) Now I pray that He will open my eyes and ears to receive His mesage...

1 comment:

  1. I am just starting to make some new friends since moving to Montana. It can take a while to break into some of the established circles.


    Enjoy your concert!

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails