Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins: NY Trip Preview Edition


Get yours here!

1. Snow in New York City next Wednesday would be wonderful.

2. I'm looking forward to my trip to New Jersey/New York next week - and the limo rides!

3. This trip is the best free training trip for work ever!

4. One of my favorite old tv shows is The Dukes of Hazzard (I thought Bo was, uh, cute.)

5. I'm done with people who are ugly to others :-(.

6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is looking at Christmas lights (well, one of many enjoyable things!).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to checking out some new purchases, tomorrow my plans include being at home alone and scheduling blog posts for next week and Sunday, I want to pack for my trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails