Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back by Popular Demand

Or not! One of you asked me when I was posting again because (sniff) she missed my posts! (I love you, too Susan!)

So, hi. I may need to re-introduce myself since I've been away so long.

I'm Beth. :-)

I really had not intended for the blog to be quiet this long. Life just kinda happens, doesn't it? (Seriously. I started writing this post about five hours ago. FIVE HOURS, people!) I had a nice 2008 review post in my head, but it obviously never materialized. Then I had a Welcome 2009 Post that didn't show up, either.

So here I am at January 4th already. Now what?

Well, whatever I want. Because it's my blog.

So, I'm going to start with a list of resolutions that I didn't write.

Because they're better than mine would be. And it gives you an idea of what that "Welcome 2009" post might have looked like. If I had time to write it.

Check out "5 Resolutions to Keep..."

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! Good to "see" you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me...I understand. Life does seem to take over, but then that's good. Because we need family and other things to balance. I can hardly keep up with my schedule sometimes too.

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails