Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th!!


Dang! I totally meant to post before now. (Wait. Don't I begin every post that way these days?)

Well, I'll start with Happy 4th of July!! Nothing beats a paid day off from work, right? While we're enjoying our freedom from work, let's remember the real freedoms that we're celebrating. We're free to say whatever we please, worship our God without fear of persecution, and so many other freedoms I won't even try to list them here. Just take a moment to praise God for all of them!

We have some of Jeff's family on the way here as we speak. Kurt, Paula and Michael will be here for the weekend from Tennessee. There will be good food, probably a trip to an organized fireworks display (as opposed to us trying not to burn our neighborhood down by attempting it ourselves in the back yard), and who knows what else. When Hanno's get together, it's all a surprise! I almost expect a few other family members to show up, but we'll just have to wait and see.

So, our holiday weekend will be pretty tame. I hope yours is great!!

So, I'm curious and feeling pretty un-creative: what are you doing for the 4th?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails