Friday, July 31, 2009

It's Friday!

Now that I'm trying to get back on the blogging bandwagon, I'm not going to promise to write a post every single day because I know I won't follow through. I may even cheat sometimes and use a meme or some random links to things I like.

Today, I'm going with a Friday Fill-in because, well, it's FRIDAY!




(If you like these, you can get them here.)


1. It's time for caffeine.

2. The car; it's not a bad place for a moment or two of peace and quiet.

3. I must be dreaming if I think I can accomplish my to-do list any time soon.

4. Jesus is the best thing I have ever known.

5. My pantry is simply pathetic - I really should buy some food.

6. The last time I laughed really loudly was probably this week.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a bit of shopping, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to not be working, but I am!

Happy Friday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails