Monday, June 7, 2010

Hey, Canton NC area ladies - listen up!

Yours truly will be leading a new summer Bible study at Pinnacle Church in Canton, starting this Sunday, June 13th at 6pm. Our study this time will be from Beth Moore, called "Esther: It's Tough Being a Woman."

Wow! I don't know a woman alive who would argue with that!

Please share this information with all your girlfriends, because I would LOVE to have a room full of women during this class!

If you plan on joining us, could you please leave me a blog comment, Facebook message or an email and let me know so I can make sure I have enough workbooks?

Thanks ladies - I can't wait to dig into this one and I hope you'll be joining me!


Beth Moore's Esther, Web Promo from Greg, LifeWay on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Look at you go, girl! This is exciting stuff! I hope it turns out really well.

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails