Friday, June 18, 2010

Oh, the drama!

I know God is about to to a good work in me, because ever since the Esther Bible study began, the devil has been after me like crazy! Everywhere I turn:

Drama at work
Drama at home
Drama with the neighbors
Drama with extended family

If I wanted this much drama, I'd start watching soap operas again!

I need this to hold on to this week, and probably in the days to come as well:

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." - Galatians 6:9

2 comments:

  1. I needed this this morning in so many ways. Seriously-- thank you for posting it. I was just talking with God about the devil being after me lately with certain things. When everything seems to be falling apart but you can't place your finger on it... always seems to be the devil.

    Hope it gets easier for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't give up Dear Beth! Drama will soon be the thing of the past. Try to write it down and leave it on your paper. Today is going to be a great day. Find it in the sunshine this morning and make plans with a friend. Hugs to you! Jamie

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails