Saturday, February 2, 2008

And the winner is...


JewelsHud! Congrats!

I was so blessed by all your comments. Thanks for your honesty -- I wish I had a prize for each of you!

For those of you having a good prayer life, I pray that it continues, only gets even stronger as time goes on, and that you may be a light to others who need it most.

For those of you who struggle in your prayer life, like me, I pray that God will provide the means for us to find time to be still before Him; that He will help us overcome our fears and distractions; that we will feel fulfilled when we do , and most of all, that He will be glorified!

Thank you to everyone who left a comment. You will all be prayed for by name. I hope you stumbled across something you liked here and will visit again. You will always be welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails