Thursday, September 4, 2008

Where Should You Sponsor a Child?

As you might remember, my family sponsors a little girl named Heidi in Mexico through Compassion International. Sometimes I think about sponsoring another one, and other times I just think I should do a better job with the one I have.

What about you? Have you thought about sponsoring a child? Have the hurricanes in Haiti and Jamaica made your heart hurt for the devastated families just trying to survive?

Well, this post on the Compassion Blog can help you decide what country might be a good fit for you. It has a link to a test that can point you in the right direction. Are you a Brazil type person, or maybe Uganda? How about somewhere in Asia?

Take the test here and find out!

1 comment:

  1. Funny you should post this. I've been wanting to sponsor a child since She Speaks. I just discussed it with my kids this week and am hoping to since up in the next few days. So I took the quiz. And the quiz told me what my heart has been telling me - Africa.

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails