Monday, September 14, 2009

I love football!!

Even Appalachian State football. (Just don't tell my fellow WCU alums, OK?)

After 11 years of being odd-(wo)man-out at ASU games, I've finally decided that if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. So, I will be cheering for App, except when they play Western (of course!)

So, this past weekend was the home opener in Boone, so we loaded up the van and headed up the mountain. It was a gorgeous day for football! We met tons of friends (the usual ASU crew) for tailgating, and then got to enjoy the whole game (well, we lost, so I can't really say "enjoy.") Anyway, here's some pics of just how nice it was:

Aaron taking a swing

Eli jumping (doesn't he look like he's having a BLAST?!)


The boys and their boys (strange: the only girls were the wives - no daughters in this crowd!)


What I get when I try to take a pic of MY boys :-(


See what a beautiful day? (Kinda makes you agree with Travis Cottrell when he says that God gets His mail here)


And finally, for those of you who won't believe me, you might call me a traitor after you see this - photographic evidence that I actually pulled for ASU:


Now, if I could just get tickets to watch the Colts play...:-)

1 comment:

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails