Friday, September 12, 2008

What does your bed say about you?




What Your Bed Says About You



Outward appearances are very important to you. You do your best to look good and have an attractive home.
Um, have you seen my un-Martha-ness?


You are an organized and disciplined person. You do the right thing because you want to, not because people expect you to.
OK, that's true.


You are not very high maintenance in general, but you are high maintenance about a few things.
Who, me?


In relationships, you tend to be quite dominant. You enjoy taking charge.
Not going there.


You tend to be a dreamy, head in the clouds type of person. You think in terms of possibilities.
Did someone say McDreamy?


You are a bit of a homebody, but you can also make yourself at home anywhere.
Homebody, cave dweller: same diference. Right, honey? :-)

2 comments:

  1. I think all my bed says about me is that I need a new bed. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is mine:

    Outward appearances are very important to you. You do your best to look good and have an attractive home. (Not really all the true)

    You are an organized and disciplined person. You do the right thing because you want to, not because people expect you to. (The second part is true. Still working on that first part.

    You are not very high maintenance in general, but you are high maintenance about a few things. (yes!)

    In relationships, you tend to kick back and let the other person be in charge. (That depends

    You tend to be a down to earth, practical person. You think in terms of what is actual. (But I daydream a lot too

    You are a bit of a homebody, but you can also make yourself at home anywhere. (I'm not good at making myself at home anywhere but home.

    My goofy laptop won't let me put the other parentheses in, just in case you're wondering.

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails