Friday, January 29, 2010

Here We Go Again!

Driving home from work today was total de'ja vu:

*Slushy interstate
*Big flakes falling
*Slippery driveway
*Parking at my neighbors house because I can't slide down my road

Just like when the blizzard hit in December.

This time, though:

*the tub is filled with water
*the cooler is filled with ice and the freezer is making more
*all the dirty dishes have been washed
*I am home alone
*the candles, lighters and flashlights are ready
*we have no back-up heat if the power goes out because the propane truck didn't make it today

I am waiting for my family to arrive. How about a prayer that they make it safely and that we don't lose power with this storm??

If we don't, I'll actually blog this weekend. Promise :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails