Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'm still thinking...

Still no decision on the new blog...except that if I keep getting these Chinese/Japanese/Hindu/WHATEVER spam comments I am absolutely starting over somewhere else. They're so annoying!!

Anyway, I'm thinking lots of things these days - I guess you could say I'm in a state of discontent. (Well, what's new?) So, I am sure that my spiritual state has everything to do with it.

The problem is how to improve it.

I have an idea, but before I put it out here, I'm doing a bit of research. I'll clue you in when I'm finished...

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I've had about five blogs in the past year. I have no real readership, so I usually jump around between blogger and wordpress. It's rather satisfying, really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you just write for us in the meantime?? Pretty pretty please? Or just upload a picture here and there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging is bitter sweet!

    -Alisa Hope

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails