Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm thinking...


...about starting a new blog.

But I'm just not sure.

I'm not jumping in too quickly, even though I do think it's high time I start inking a few words here and there. I haven't done that lately, but that's a post for another day.

I've thought about it more than once, because somehow "A Quest for Relevance" just doesn't fit. Others have said they like the name, but I chose it out of nowhere in a hurry and have never really embraced it.

But then there are those lovely links that a few of my bloggy friends might still have that bring folks here, and I'd hate to lose my 2 or 3 readers. :-) I guess I could always redirect them though!

Anyhoo, I thought I had the perfect name: Diary of a Perpetual Quitter. (Because that is TOTALLY me, and I will own it :-)) But alas, it is taken by a reformed smoker. (Also me!)

So I'm using up WAY too many brain cells on this, but I keep trying to find something about the fear of finishing, like "Finishophobia," or something about quitting. Because that is undoubtedly a theme in my life :-)

I want a kinda humorous, tongue-in-cheek, cute name....anything but serious. Because I don't feel like a serious kind of writer, you know?

Any suggestions???

3 comments:

  1. You don't have to make a whole new blog... just change the name of it, but the address will be the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will come to you. Like you said, you hastily picked your last name out of the air and never really embraced it.

    Let this one find you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will not acquiesce in on it. I think warm-hearted post. Especially the title attracted me to be familiar with the intact story.

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails