Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Procrastinator Party!!


OK. I'll admit it. Sometimes I'm a bit of a procrastinator. And Melissa at The Inspired Room is having a party for people like ME!

So here's the deal. This post is my proclamation, a source of accountability. I will FINALLY tackle that upstairs closet that desperately needs to be cleaned out, and I will finish it before October 20th.

Y'all are my witnesses, OK? Clean closet, coming up. No excuses. (Except that I'll be out of town for half of this challenge. But it's alright - I can take the heat!!)

So, would any of you procrastinators like to join me? Got a project you've been putting off? Come back here and leave me a comment. Maybe we can encourage each other!!!

(And don't say that you'll do it later.)

OK, now for the embarassing photos. Here's what my closet looks like now, and will NOT look like in 2 weeks! This is the upstairs closet that has all the boys' games and loads of linens that I frankly never use and thus, do not need.






I think Goodwill is about to get a load from my house!!

1 comment:

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails