Monday, October 5, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook: October 5th

Join in at The Simple Woman's Daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...October 5th

Outside my window... cool, rainy morning

I am thinking... how I would like to just relax and read instead of clean the house

I am thankful for... having a day off (FINALLY!) to clean my house

I am wearing... old clothes for cleaning

I am remembering... an update I need to make for a client today

I am going... to a conference this weekend with my husband

I am reading... everything I can get my hands on! (Pen on Fire, Blue Like Jazz, magazines, blogs, tweets...)

I am hoping... to knock some things off my to-do list today

On my mind... how lately God has been softening my heart in ways that, frankly, are a bit scary!

From the learning rooms... trying to write a story that will be appropriate for a few things, and learning new things at work

Noticing that... time is flying by

Pondering these words... "God, help me to love you like you love me" from our sermon yesterday

From the kitchen... just discovered several yummy recipes to try!

Around the house... leaves, leaves and more leaves! Need to do a bit of fall decorating

One of my favorite things... the smell of warm apple cider

From my picture journal...

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your post and especially the words your pondering. My heart has been there recently too. And yes, time does fly to fast.. Have a great week. Blessings to you, Debbie

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails