Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I was grumpy! But now I'm not :-)

I hate bad days. I can't stand it when I wake up in a rotten mood and just can't shake it. Like today. Grumpy. Irritated by ringing phones, slack coworkers, malfunctioning internet, and way too busy. For a grump.

Like I've mentioned before, I write in my car at lunch. When I got to my car today, I just wanted to close my eyes, rest my head and pout, cry, have a pity party. Whatever. Then I remembered that She Speaks is this weekend, and I just don't have the time to waste. I so did not feel like writing. So I prayed for God to show up and whisk away my bad attitude. And He did.

I love writing in my car, because God has never failed to bless me and just pour His words out on that computer screen. Not once. No writer's block. No staring at the screen. Just writing. I make the effort to keep my "lunch date" every day, and He does, too. He hasn't stood me up yet!

(Thank you, Lord!!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous of your car time! :) I've really got to make more of an effort for a date with the Lord. It makes such a difference when I do.

    Thanks for the encouraging post!

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails