Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday Fill-In


Get yours here!

1. My stomach has recovered from yesterday's feast.
2. Dessert is what I ate the most of on Thursday.
3. The yard is completely buried in leaves.
4. Home is where I'd rather be at any given time.
5. The smell of apple cider reminds me of Fall.
6. Time off is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to maybe buying our Christmas tree, and wrapping Aaron's birthday presents, tomorrow my plans include making blueberry pancakes for the Birthday Boy, and working :-( and Sunday, I want to rest, but I will also still be working! :-(

3 comments:

  1. I like your nr 4!
    Oh, blueberry pancakes are heavenly!
    Enjoy your weekend :)
    My FFI

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww... Happy Birthday to Aaron, sux to have to work, though. :-\

    Dessert?! bad girl.. :-p

    hehehe... Enjoy your son's birthday, and hope work flies by quickly ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum, blueberry pancakes! I'm comin to your house for breakfast...I'll pretend it's a vacation and leave the kids at home heehee
    I'm glad you had such a quick recovery, my husband is still complaining, lol
    I hope you have a good weekend, Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails