Friday, November 28, 2008

In Honor of Black Friday

Well, it's Black Friday. Are you one of many who brave the elements and the crowds, hoping to find a great deal? Or do you avoid shopping at all possible costs and buy most of your gifts online?

Personally, I hate to shop. Even for myself. I really am a Reluctant Shopper! My money is just too hard to come by, and I hate to spend it.

What about you? What kind of shopper are you?




You Are a Reluctant Shopper



You really don't enjoy shopping. For you, it's just another chore.

You approach shopping systematically. You research what you're going to buy and come prepared with a list.



Of all the types, you are the most likely to not buy things you don't need.

You try to de-emphasize stuff in your life. You find shopping and buying things to be a rather empty experience.

1 comment:

  1. I took the quiz. I was a "Discount Shopper". That's fair. I rarely buy anything full price. I like getting a good deal.

    Hope you've had a great Thanksgiving!
    Joy

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails