2. I never met a doughnut I didn't like. Especially Glazed Krispy Kreme.
3. I met
4. Doughnuts are GREAT fast food when you have no time to stop for lunch. :-D
5. Four Krispy Kreme glazed doughnuts did not stop me from goin' all Charlie's Angels and climbing over the counter when I accidentally got locked in the check-in area of a clinic at the hospital. (Actually, I was probably on a sugar high at the time.) I'm sure the facility police are kickin' back with a cup o' joe and a Glazed Doughnut and having a great laugh with THAT piece of surveillance video :-)
6. Some of our vets were treated really, REALLY badly when they came home from various wars. Shameful. Just shameful. Hearing them tell their theories of why that happened is quite interesting.
7. I am honored to have the privilege of taking care of some of our nation's heroes every day!
8. I made it 34 years before ever setting foot inside a Chuck E. Cheese's. Today was the first.
9. My dog ate my
10. There are lots of opportunities to help someone. And I mean LOTS!
Was that Random enough?