Friday, November 14, 2008

How About Using Someone Else's Idea?

Ok, I totally stole this from my girl knittymuggins .

So??? :-)

Friday Fill-In #98
(Get it here)
1. Please feel free to smile :-).
2. When I fold laundry I can't help sniffing it occasionally.
3. My favorite thing to cook is any dessert.
4. Sleep is something I can't get enough of.
5. Sleeping past 4:45 am: that's the thing I love most about Saturdays!
6. People who don't like coffee always makes me think to myself, what the heck?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to maybe a football game, tomorrow my plans include cleaning, knitting and reading, and Sunday, I want to rest!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute post. I have to say that I sniff my clean laundry while I fold it too! Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails