Friday, August 14, 2009

Discouraged? You don't have to be.

I swear, every time I turned around yesterday I got discouraged. Sometimes, those days just happen, but we don't have to let them get us down. Here are a few verses to think about this weekend in case you're facing some disheartening things, too:

God says to muscle through it - "Endure hardship with us like a good soldier of Christ Jesus."-2 Timothy 2:3

Don't forget who you're fighting - "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." -Ephesians 6:12

Stay strong - "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." -Romans 12:21

God is in control - "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." -John 16:33

Hoping you find your happy place this weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails