Thursday, August 20, 2009

I still can't believe it.

Friday is my BABY'S LAST DAY oF DAY CARE - EVER. Next week, he starts KINDERGARTEN.

My SECOND GRADER can't wait to go back to school.

My teenager is filling out applications for his first JOB, right after we looked at COLLEGES and TUITION and COLLEGIATE TENNIS TEAMS. Now I'm signing consent forms for his JUNIOR YEAR of HIGH SCHOOL and AP CLASSES FOR COLLEGE CREDIT.

Which of the above words do you think makes me feel like this????



(Photo courtesy of TVLand)

1 comment:

  1. We've been looking into college as well. My son is a senior this year. It must have been a while since I seriously looked at college tuition because I got sticker shock. How we will ever pay for it is beyond me. Thankfully, not beyond God!

    Sounds like you have a lot of things happening at your house these days and lots to adjust to for everyone.

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails