* I got to see 2 of my 3 siblings
* Gifts :-)
* Cards handpicked by my children
* Three-year-old wearing nothing but Spiderman socks shouting "Happy Muver's Day!"
* Listening to my mom and my sister talk about how big my oldest son was getting, and trying to decide who all my boys look like (Don't you think he looks like Uncle William? Eli definitely looks like a Paxton, though.)
* My 79-year-old mother asking for her "blob" post (She saw a copy of this post about my daddy and wanted one about her. She didn't know I had already written one!)
* My six-year-old in the bath challenging me to math problems: "I'm not getting out until you miss one, mommy!" (Bring it, kid. I might not be able to beat you once you start first grade!)