Sunday, October 5, 2008

Saturday Silliness, on Sunday :-)

I meant to start posting random silly stuff on Saturdays, but it totally slipped by me yesterday. So, a day late and a dollar short, here's the first installment. Although, since I had a brain lapse about this very post, I'm not sure these results are accurate these days :-)

Without further adieu: What Superlative Are You?

Edited to add: In case you can't see it, I Would Be Voted "Biggest Brain"




You Would Be Voted Biggest Brain



In school, you were very serious about getting good grades and studying.

You may have thought that no one noticed you, but people did know how smart you were.

You were often at the head of your class, and people respected your intelligence.

And it's likely that all your studying eventually did pay off!



No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails