Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Grump-busters

I must admit that I haven’t exactly been the happiest person to be around these days. (I promise that my husband will give that a resounding "AMEN!") While I can’t pin down the cause precisely, I do know how to move past it.

Gratitude.

It’s a funny thing, because just yesterday I thought “Maybe I should start a gratitude journal.” I knew that focusing on the good would help me get out of my mood.

So, what do I stumble across today? More links. (Apparently I’m all about the linky love this week!) I found 7 Secrets to a Happy Heart, at just the right time. Imagine that :-) (I love it when God answers prayers so clearly!)

There's also the perpetual thanks offered by Ann Voskamp at A Holy Experience. Just scroll through her old posts or go to the Gratitude Community and read a little about her gratitude...

So, I’m sharing the links with you today, just in case you’re like me and need a few tricks to get over a case of The Grumps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails