Thursday, December 11, 2008

A December Meme for You!

Today, I am once again in the limo, heading back to the airport for my flights home. And you get to read another meme!!! Lucky you!


So, for your meme-reading pleasure, I'm sharing this December Meme I saw over at Knitted Fresh Daily. Enjoy!

1. Wrapping Paper or Gift Bags?
Who cares? My other family members do most of the wrapping :-)

2. Real tree or artificial?
Real. It smells so good (but makes such a mess!)

3. When do you put up the tree?
Whenever my husband says!

4. When do you take down the tree?
Usually between Christmas and New Year's. Or when all the needles have fallen off.

5. Do you like Egg Nog?
By the gallon!!

6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Barbie Dream House (I'm with Annie/Lesli on this one!)

7. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes, a beautiful one by Willow Tree.

8. Hardest person to buy for?
My parents. They have everything and want nothing.

9. Easiest person to buy for?
My kids. They have everything and want everything else.

10. Mail or email Christmas Cards?
Mail - if I remember before Christmas Eve! (This year, I'm even sending PHOTO cards - WOO HOO!)

11. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Home Alone, The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, Elf, A Christmas Story... (I could keep going - I love Christmas movies) :-)

12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Candy. Lots and lots of candy. I need more candy. Do you have any candy?

13. Clear lights or coloured?
Clear, although I thought the multi's were beautiful when I was a little girl.

14. Favorite Christmas Song?
Silent Night, While You Were Sleeping (by Casting Crowns), Away in a Manger (this could also be a long list)

15. Travel or stay home at Christmas?
Home, thank the Lord!

16. Can you name all of Santa’s Reindeer?
Absolutely! Dasher, Dancer, Prancer and Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen (I have the mugs, remember?)

17. Angel or Star on the top of the tree?
A silver Martha Stewart K-Mart star that is too fancy for my tree. (Yes. I just said that K-Mart is too fancy.)

18. Open presents Christmas Eve or Morning?
Morning - but the kids have to wait until the coffee is ready :-) (Yes, we're evil parents. Mwuh-ha-ha-ha!!)

19. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
How everyone has forgotten that it's all about Jesus. The outrageousness of all the shopping and STUFF. And that it's being advertised before Halloween now!

20. Which looks best, theme trees or homey trees?
I want a themed, Martha-Stewart-would-be-proud tree in our living room. Another homey tree with all the construction-paper ornaments in the family room. That's what I want, but not what I have. I just have the homey one.

21. Gingerbread or Sugar Cookies?
Sugar. Hands downs! They're almost as good as candy! (By the way - do you have any more candy?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails