Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Peace on Earth: The Christmas CD by Casting Crowns


Every year, I scan the holiday displays looking for a good Christmas CD. I love Christmas music! Especially the classics (think about all the songs in the movie "Home Alone").

But, I don't often end up with very good Christmas music. I tried an MTV Christmas cassette (ahem) several years ago that had one or two good ones on it. There's a few ancient CD's lying around the house that are OK. I even have one that was just instrumental piano. (What was I thinking?)

This year, however, I picked a winner: Peace on Earth by Casting Crowns.

Oh my word! Just go buy it, and you'll see. It has classics like "O Come All Ye Faithful" and "Silent Night," so you can't miss if you just want a great version of traditional Christmas songs.

But I have to say that I think my favorite is "While You Were Sleeping." The first time I heard last verse, (if you watch a YouTube video of it, it begins with "United States of America") I got all teary. It really touched my heart. That's what good music does!

So, if I ever give you a piece of advice, this is one to listen to: GO GET THIS CD!

NOW!!!!

You can even follow this link and buy it!

Any questions? :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip. If there's a lawyer, law student, or legal professional on your list, may we also humbly suggest as a lawyer gift considering one of the LawTunes lawyer-created law-related holiday albums at http://www.LawTunes.com? Thanks again and Happy (Legal) Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails