Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Prayer Requests

It seems that poor health is just a "thing" around here right now. I just want to toss these prayers requests out there, because I know some prayer warriors will join me in covering these requests.

Please pray for:

1. Tim's dad Marvin: multiple major health issues
2. Marvin's family: peace and comfort
3. My nephew Cody: major issues
4. My buddy Sandra's husband Mike: having open heart surgery next Monday
5. Coworker David: still hospitalized with multiple issues
6. Friend/coworker Beth: recovering from surgery

I'm sure there's more that I've forgotten, but I thank you for any prayers you lift up on behalf of those listed above.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Consider them covered in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord I pray for Marvin, his family, Cody, Mike, David and Beth that you would hover over them. With your mighty power restore them and give them peace, in Jesus name Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth,
    I've added my prayers to yours.

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails