Saturday, March 1, 2008

We Have the Flu :-(

I am writing this in one of the rare moments I feel like getting out of bed and my head is only at a dull roar. Ugh. My mother-in-law, my baby and me all have this nasty high-fever-feel-like-crap stuff. I truly hope none of you get it. It's awful.

To bring a little cheer to this germy post, I thought I'd share my baby's newest creation: his "nest." He thinks he's a hamster now.



This was taken in a moment when heactually felt good. He got the idea from our new pet, who has a new name every day. Furball seems to be the most popular.



Hope you all have a germ-free weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I found your blog through Renee's blog. I then found your knitting blog through this one. I have tried to knit several times, but am not good and don't know anyone else who knits. You wouldn't happen to have a tutorial or know of a good one that I could use? Thanks for any help.

    Hugs,
    Kerri
    http://www.heartprintcottage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray you all get better soon. I have my son home from School who has a bad cold. He was up a lot in the night hacking away with the cough. I love your wee hamster - Furrball is the cutest name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I am so sorry you are sick! I have been doing everything I can to avoid getting sick. We shake about 100 hands after every performance and I run up and wash my hands and use antibacterial stuff after every show. I have also been loading up on EmergenC and AirBorn. Anything to keep from getting what you have.

    The best I can do for you is pray.... so know that I'm pleading with the Great Healer for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh bless you! You're family is due for some wellness!! Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry you are feeling under the weather... love the little hammie....

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails