Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Before the Guilt Consumes Me!!

Thanks go out to Karolee for both my "Nice Matters" award and my Bloggers Reflection award. Of course, I was vain enough to post the pics of the awards before I even acknowledged them. So, Karolee, I am sorry.

Karolee gave me the Nice Matters award some time ago, and I have thought about who to pass it on to. I have only been in Bloggyland for two months now, and really don't know many people yet. So, I will give it to four people who honestly deserve it, and just be a rebel because I didn't give it to five!

1. I know for a fact that it will go right back to Karolee.
2. Her cousin Leah.
3. My blogging "mentor" Marybeth Whalen.
4. An awesome ministry leader, Lysa Terkeurst, who left me my first comment ever.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you are passing it on to Leah - she really deserves it. The other gals I don't know, but I'm sure if you are passing it on to them, they deserve it also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Wow! I do love winning blog awards, as crazy as that sounds--

    I did get the knitting package and have put it away to give my daughter for her bday in Sept. And no, that won't be all I give her!! Ü

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails