Thursday, August 9, 2007

A few days off...

I have so much to say, and so little time! It will just have to wait, because I have to pack!

The women's ministry (called Patterns) of my Pinnacle Church is going to the Women of Faith Conference in Atlanta this weekend! Yea! Cheer! Clap!

We have to meet our bus at 4:20 AM tomorrow. Yuk! Boo! Hiss!

But, I don't have to drive, and might actually get to knit! And we get the pre-conference with BETH MOORE! YEA! I love her!

I will not be taking my computer, so you won't hear from me until Sunday or Monday. It's for the best, though. I need a break...I feel like my new friend Kelly, as she posts here.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Like the Governator says, "I WILL be back..."

3 comments:

  1. Have fun! I saw on the Living Proof blog yesterday that Beth just left for Atlanta. Enjoy the time off, and give us a report when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! And thanks for the sweet words. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! A retreat - and with Beth Moore - too cool! And yeah! Transportation which includes knitting! Sounds like the perfect weekend. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails