Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Finally, a post about knitting!

OK, the Colts logo from Wordless Wednesday DOES serve a purpose. Yes, they are the reigning Super Bowl champs. Yes, they are my favorite team. Yes, they have an awesome godly coach. But the logo is for...

my first knit-a-long (KAL)!!!

Check it out here. I LOVE football, and the first project is charity knitting for needy kids! DOUBLE BONUS!! (Can you hear the arcade sounds? :-)) I'm supposed to check out Cubs for Kids, pick a pattern, and knit along with everyone who participates! I'm making a hat, sweater and scarf combo for my teddy bear, in Indy Colts colors. I was hoping to have some in my stash, but alas, I shall have to go shopping. Darn :-)

I haven't posted much about knitting yet, but that is about to change. I'm about to start a separate blog for it, I think. I'd like to devote one just to charity knitting, which is my thing. My family doesn't own anything I've ever made. It's all been given away, or I have my projects stored in a box until I decide what to do with them. I feel so good when I send something to a worthy cause...

I'm excited! I'll post photos as I go!

GO COLTS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cool! You know, my hubby told me something about this for the Seattle Mariners baseball team. Thanks for the reminder - think I'll go check it out.

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails