Saturday, August 25, 2007

Yes, I'm still alive!

Just not getting to the computer much. This week the kids all got back to school, my brother had back surgery, and I caught some nasty cruddy bug that won't let me take a full breath without coughing up a lung. Today, we have two uncles coming to visit and my house is a mess, my husband had some tenants announce that they're moving out, and he's got several homes on the market that he's finished. And we all know how the real estate market is right now. (If I haven't told you before, he's a builder.) It's been a very emotional week.

So, I just wanted to let you know that as soon as I get a real moment, I will actually write something with substance.

Thanks for sticking with me!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well.

    I received your package in the mail yesterday. Thank you for sending it. I'll get a proper thank you out tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails