Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Still Thankful!!

Today, I have lots of thanks. I'm thankful for the smell of freshly fallen and slightly damp leaves. Just smells like autumn! I'm thankful for prescriptions that cure strep throat (what my husband somehow contracted). I'm thankful for finishing a test knitting project that I promised Firefairy I would do.




And I'm thankful for winning blog contests! I won this contest celebrating Gnat's 100th post. I get some cool knitting Christmas cards! Yay me!

And I'm thankful that today I finally have a day off...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on winning the contest! You sure have a lot to be thankful for - I do hope that your husband feels a lot better by now! And I love your knitting, especially the colors are so beautiful! Happy Knitting to you!

    Dipsy D.
    http://www.millharrow.com

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails