Monday, November 26, 2007

What a weekend!

OK, so I've been absent for a few days. I had to work this weekend, and frankly I'm just beat. One more day to go, and then I get a day off. Yea!

I have still been thankful, and God has heard. I just haven't posted here. I still don't have much time, so I'll just hit the highlights of the past few days:

I'm thankful for my oldest son, and how he's growing. He was praised for his "fathering" skills by total strangers, for watching his brothers at the Appalachian State football game. I guess he was being watched by an older couple sitting behind them. He was also "in charge" Sunday while my hubby was sick in bed and I was at work. HE EVEN HAD TO CLEAN UP POOP! My 3 year old still won't do that in the potty, and big bro got to handle it. I LOVE IT!! Somehow he has escaped diaper duty all these years. He'd NEVER changed a diaper until now. Hahaha!!

So right now, I'll close by saying thank you Lord for my oldest son, Michael. A little rain. A good weekend at work, if there is such a thing. And sleep. I'm thankful in advance for sleep...and thankful in advance for my husband's healing so he'll stop whining :-)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for commenting on my contest. :) I will be picking winners tonight. :) Just making sure everyone gets a thanks for their thanks. :)

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the winner of my contest!! Please email me your address at gnatchat at gmail dot com. :) I hope you have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails